Thread: road trip
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #6

a friend of mine who lived in maggie valley passed away a couple of years ago leaving his business (a rock shop) to his daughter. I have the opportunity to go down and do some digging around their property crystals and stuff. I won't be making the journey in one day.

If I decide to go, I am going to take my good old fashioned time on the way down and really take in the scenery, etc. If the bike is history by the time i get there, i can maybe sell it to a local dealer for 100.00 to buy a bus ticket back.

i love the smoky mountains, i just don't know how well my bike will like them.

as far as the sprocket goes, I am still waiting on it. the bike shop is currently replacing the stock sprocket with new ones from the factory which seems silly because I just plan to replace that one with a smaller 42.

hell, who knows what will happen. when it comes to this bike I've run the full gamut of emotions.

in any case, i am tucking away a little cash here and there for something larger in the future.

but man i wanna go to Maggie valley this summer. the air is soooo clean there and the bbq is good and the people are friendly and its just an overall nice place to be..there in the mountains.

i probably just jinxed myself.