View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 10:58 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreemthrottle View Post
hey all,
just thought i'd beat the dead horse some more. apparently, apsc and other dealers troll here so they can have the ammo they need to try to screw you anyway they can.

i made a post about an electrical short, that i found to be the fault of whoever assembled the bike at the factory, i never cut or modified anything, just unplugged a hot wire that was plugged into a ground. now they have declined my warranty claim on the defective parts saying i voided the warranty and saw my post here on this forum. my guess is that they saw this thread, and the horrible review i put on the google reviews for them

these guys, don and greg are some real class acts! ive dealt with a lot of shady, scumbag people before, but this takes the cake!

since they are probably reading this,
id like to say directly to them, that i sincerely hope karma catches up with you some day and you get whats coming to you. i will do whatever means i need to to make sure everyone knows what kind of business you operate.
Thank you for sharing your experience. This type of sharing is exactly what is needed to help people who are trying to make their purchasing decision to be informed of real world experiences and to avoid scumbag dealers/wholesalers like these bottom feeders.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song