View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 04:56 PM   #200

Went for a nice ride today up to Harbor Freight, got a spring compression tools, some more boxes of nitrile gloves, and a few other goodies while I was there... the looks on everyone's face when they see you stuff everything into a backpack, put a helmet/gloves on, hop on the bike and ride off was well worth the trip...

Got to lane split several times due to "morons and me not feeling safe"... or maybe I just wanted to lane split while it was HOT outside, traffic was being slow for no reason, lanes started backing up fast... and I had that excuse ready in case I was pulled over for doing so

Only one person was distracted on the phone today during my ride, everyone else had their head on a swivel and made eye contact with me several times... really amazing when you think about it... but today is a fluke day in my book... it will be back to "kill all invisible motorcyclists while I txt" tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat67 View Post
Thanks. On another note why do these bikes not have a kill switch?
Don't know why our Bashan WILL didn't come with one, it's only 14 cents worth of plastic and wires after all

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.