View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 08:53 AM   #27

Finally got my Apollo last night

My Apollo finally arrived and I actually got upgraded to the blue and red one instead of the black one because the black one was apparently on back order for 2 weeks which they failed to mention. But I'm actually glad they did upgrade me because I got the color I actually wanted and it came assembled at no extra charge. It was missing some bolts but luckily I had plenty of metric bolts already to replace the missing ones. Charged the battery and put some gas in it after checking it over real good and it fired right up with no choke. I rode it around the block a few times to break it in a little. Then I took it to the woods on some trails and have to admit I'm pretty impressed. Even climbed a pretty steep rocky/rough hill. The only issue I found is it wanted to stall on me a few times while trying to take off quick in 1st gear. My question is do I need to do some adjusting on the carbs air screw? It seems to idle ok but does almost want to die after sitting idling for about a minute. Other than that the bike runs great. Any input on the stalling would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Lager87
New Apollo 250cc rider
Attached Images