View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 05:58 PM   #2

This would be the bike for you since it has all the goodies the Hawk does, but is certified for 49 states (Californians need not apply). The problem seems to be getting one, but that could be a ASPCUSA issue--Don seems to offer them, but then once ordered, it is not in the US or something like that. Superiorpowersports offers them on their site, but Superior may or may not be hit or miss, which might depend on bike (they come from the same distributor, so unless Superiorpowersports drove over to the distributor and stockpiled a few, you might end up with the 'slow boat' excuse like ASPCUSA). I do understand Superior is now under new ownership, so might be good to deal with across the board? I don't recall anyone mentioning getting an Enforcer from them. I know you are not a fan of the 'oddball' sized wheels on Bashan's other enduros (Storm, Brozz, and Shark), but I find it interesting they are offering those as well because the distributor had run out of them a few months ago. I understood at the time Bashan was looking for a new distributor as Kandi USA was no longer interested in carrying the Brozz and the Shark (another distributor carries the Storm and Enforcer), so I wonder who, if anyone, is carrying the Brozz and Sharks. Sorry to get a little off topic but I guess after offering my two cents, my mind started to wander...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard