View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 10:35 AM   #4

Thanks for the replies

If either of you had to choose would you purchase a new carburetor instead if re-jetting it? If so do you have a part number or is VM 26 the part number? I eont mess with the CDI. As far as gearing, I would want some low end power, without sacrificing too much top end speed, if I can get away with more lower end torque without losing any top end that would be great. I will basically be trail riding with small hills and ditch embankments, things like that. I live in South Georgia so I don't have mountains, just small hills lol. I just want to put some decent quality parts on it to make it a good ride but maybe more durable and stronger if at all possible. If yall can give me a parts list or a website to get the stuff you suggested, that would be great. I want to put a better quality chain and such on it, just to have that security, and what lever sprockets ai need to change I hope you will address in your reply. Thanks a lot guys. If you need more info because my statements are vague, I will answer them in better detail next time.