View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 11:45 PM   #45

atvdiscounters

portz dude, sad to see the acid bottle broke. Do not keep the bike, seen this before on a car, the fumes from the acid will speed up the degradation of the rubber parts on the bike. Hard to tell which ones and how soon. Best send it back no matter how much of a discount they offer you. I ordered the same bike from them and recieved the exact pictured bike, a red one. LF200-GY5, It was manufactured in 6/07 guess that makes it an 08. I think american Lifan drop shipped the wrong Bike. They should pay the shipping, they can call for a pickup. Most bike manufactures start there productions year changes about this time, but there is no fixed change over date due to dealer order demand. I will tell you this, atvdicounter states that it has disc on both front and rear, but in the pics it has drum on the back. Mine has drum. I'm guessing at this but maybe the disc on the rear is to start with model year 09 which starts in june of 08. Judging from your manufacture date you have a 2005 model year, 06/04 to 06/05. Just pack it up, tell them to come and get it. Meanwhile, stop your credit card charge, tell atvdiscounter that you will buy another bike after this one gets piked up. Drop shipping is very common here in the United States, I doubt atvdicounters ever saw what bike was shipped. When I called them for my title papers, they had to ask me for the vin number! Yup, drop shipping, best thing since the ole' Sears and Roebuck catalog. Keep us all updated, I noticed that rightwayatv no longer carries dirt bikes. Wonder what's up with that?