View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 05:32 PM   #1

2018 Brozz 250cc

Peace Sports will be getting the Brozz again Early March 2018. They are assembled at the Bashan factory.

We last imported the shark/brozz in 2014 and stopped due to slower sales, not because of a poor quality bike. We still have a small selection of parts remaining from those 2014 models. Email me/call me if you need something. (An email with the picture of the part you need is easiest)

In 2017, we had enough of our dealers ask us about the shark/brozz and comment how good of bikes they were and how minimal repairs were needed to them now after 3 years later. In late 2017, our owner went to China and met with Bashan and worked out a deal to begin importing them again. There is a small chance we might open it up for retail sales (aka ship in a box) but for now its wholesale only. Shoot me an email if you want to be notified if that changes.

To my understanding, we will be the only USA importers of the Brozz. 93 units of green/red/blue are coming on the first container expected first week of March so check in with your local dealer if you need one to start off the riding season. I do not believe there are any major changes from the 2014 models. I will find out once I assemble one for our showroom.

Let me know if you have any questions

Email: jeffreyp@peacesports.com
Phone: 770-662-1898 x107

Facebook: "Peace Sports"
IG: Peace_Sports_Atlanta
Youtube: "Peace Industry Group"