View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 10:05 AM   #13

Cool

Cool,
hope it all happens soon for ya, and oh yeh, the wife too, so you can have something of hers to ride .
Were just evil that way !
My Gal has yet to but part one for her SUNL , because I have bought everything I sudgest her to buy before she gets a chance to do it ?
SHe doesn't know it yet, but I just got her a Pipe and Muffler and a Performance CDI last night off E-Bay too . Since i have the other race bike , I want hers to be a clone of my SUNL so we can compaire them when racing eachother . Plus I want to be able to gloat when I smoke her and tell her that they are actually the same bikes , which they are now .

Nice Web-site by the way , just browsed over it. Looks like a very cool spot to ride you got on your site with the sand and all .

That blaster ought to be cool, and soooo easy to fix up nicely . Will probably suck your bank account up a little but oh well .

Good luck with the Web-site, hope it works out as well as Frostbites is working out for him . Maybe you could eventually make some money from advertizing too ? Not that your probably doing it for that reason, but the potential is there .

Later, Pit-Bike build time, its Saturday here and Kelly is VERY VERY VERY excited to finally get his rims and brakes on this bike and ride today or tommorrow. I hope :(

Cheers, Kelly5150 out