View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 12:40 PM   #29

Send a message via AIM to PorterzCustomz
Let me clear this up one and for all... I only assembled the bike after I had reason to believe they would pick up the bike and not refund the money. I tried contacting them for 2 weeks of phone calls, emails exc and they finally responded when I filed the complaints with ebay and my cc company. I have good reason to believe they would have picked up the bike and then ignored me again without a refund. I talked to another guy who bought a bike from them and he sent it back and its been over a month and he is still without a refund and they refuse to respond anymore!!!

YOU WOULD NOT SEND YOUR BIKE BACK IF YOU KNEW YOU WERE NOT GUARANTEED YOUR MONEY BACK. KEEPING A BIKE I DID NOT REALLY WANT IS BETTER THEN NO BIKE AND NO MONEY.

I AM ALREADY HAVING ENOUGH TROUBLE GETTING MY BILL OF SALE AND TITLE FROM THEM, THEY HAVE NOT SENT IT YET AND THEY HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME DIRT BIKES DON'T COME WITH TITLES. THEY ALSO TOLD ME THE GY2 WAS WORTH MORE MONEY AND I SHOULD BE GIVING THEM MONEY BACK FOR THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE.

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY SO DON'T SPECULATE LIKE YOU DO.

All I want now is the title and bill of sale that they say don't exist, thats more important to me right now as im using it for a d/d now that the weather is nice and need to register it.