View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 07:37 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglass View Post
Its_not_a_honda : Perfect thank you for confirming. Last question, Did you get the pilot jet size by chance? I have a feeling I should be able to jet this carb very similar to the Mikuni. You are running the same size Main jet as a buddy of mine in South Carolina who is at about 800ft on the same bike as ours.

Megadan: I bought a Keihin Brand PZ30 pump carb. How close do you think the jetting will be on the Mikuni vs the Keihin as far as fuel supply go? I have a 30/120 in the Mikuni, should I just buy the equivalent sizes in the Keihin brand? I would plan on buying a few different sizes.
The pumper came with a 112. I put a 115 in it when I did the install. Keep in mind my bike is stock. Exhaust, air box, and spark plug. These jets have a "K" then the number on them. Here is what you get from 6sigma for the completely stock Apollo 250.

Like I said, I just used the 115 main jet from the kit that was for my original stock carb. The pumper carb had an adjustable needle already so didn't need the shims. The pilot jet was made different so I didn't change it. I could not tell what it was either. If there was a mark on it, I could not see it.