View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 10:17 AM   #14

Just a little update..

Last week (4/24/2018), which was on a Tuesday, I placed an order for a Bashan Enforcer 41H on SuperiorPowerSports. The next day, they had left a voicemail and I was unable to get back in touch with them until Thursday. (They didn't seem to be around to answer, which, later I found out it was because of an operator issue)

After I was able to contact them on Thursday, the guy said he was just contacting me for information on whose name to put the bike in. I gave him my information, and he pretty much confirmed that he believed he had the bike I wanted in stock. At this point, how does he not know if he has the bike in stock or not?

So, after giving him my information, I waited it out, checking my order status on their website daily until yesterday. (Tuesday, May 1)

First off, let me explain the phone process. There are two options you can press when you call the number. Press 1 for new customers wanting to place an order, Press 2 for existing customers calling about your order.

Pretty much the way it goes is, press 2 to go straight to voicemail and leave a message, or, press 1 if you want to actually talk to someone. So, after figuring out pressing 2 never worked, I began pressing 1 every time I called.

Yesterday, I called about my order. The woman I talked to at first was unable to give me the order information since someone else had taken my order themselves. So, she put me on hold and transferred the call to someone else. After telling the second woman my problem, she realized I had been sent to the wrong operator and put me on hold as well. After waiting for around 10-15 minutes, I was told the man who actually took my order was unavailable and that he would call me back.

4.5 hours later (around 5:30 PM), I finally get a returned phone call. I talked to Jim, the guy who went through the whole order process with me initially. I told him that I was calling to check my order status, so he starts looking it up. He then tells me that the bike I wanted is no longer in stock and proceeded to ask if I wanted a Hawk or Storm.

Instantly fed up and filled with rage, I told him I wanted a refund. At this point, who knows if I'll get my money back. The order on the website still says "Processing". I plan on calling back again sometime today about the refund, because apparently they can't keep up with their shit.

In conclusion, it's been a nightmare so far and I would not recommend dealing with SuperiorPowerSports. Sorry if any of you are part of that business. Hopefully if anyone else does purchase a bike from there, they don't have to go through all the hassle.

I'm not quite sure where I'm gonna go from here, but I still want to get a bike.