View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 07:40 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSportsAtlanta View Post
Calcune, we do have quite a bit of say, BUT its all depending how much we want to pay though and therefore presumably plan to sell for. Being a motorcycle rider/enthusiast myself, I've given the owner(not a rider) my input on the changes that should be made for our fall shipment. We'll see what happens and how it affects future pricing. I feel like guys would still pay a little more for a better built bike. Guess we'll wait and see.

XDoubleXA--We used to carry both the shark and brozz but they are so similar its not necessary to have both. Better to focus on just one. We chose the Brozz. It's possible that someone else has rights to the 2018 Shark but I'm not sure who that is.
My friend used to import the TMEC 200; he told me he spec'd them out with high quality street tires. The motard that came with the 17/17 front/rear wheels and tires--they also had DOT-legal offroad knobbies available depending how the buyer wanted it and I can attest to the tires. I had over 12k miles on mine over 2 years of riding and ended up selling the wheels and tires in very good condition--I digress but the manager of Excalibur who is a friend told me they spec'd them with those high quality street tires from TMEC, as well as Shengway carbs (the ones that say something to the effect of 'product of Japan'). Again, I had no issues with my carb for the two years I daily road my bike year round 33 miles a day.

As far as the Shark--no one is carrying it since you guys didn't pick it up. The distributor that carries the Bashan Enforcer aka the 41H and the Storm probably would have no idea how to market a bike similar to the Storm. It is a shame--I used to look at the Shark and ask "why?" but once the Brozz started selling like hotcakes, and then people started picking up the Sharks until they sold out, a few guys here posted photos and it definitely was good looking, and was distinct from the Brozz. The Brozz is based on the Honda Bros that sells in Central/South America (maybe Mexico, too), and the Shark is based on the Tornado selling in the same regions; a slightly different bike.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard