View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 01:53 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeMantia View Post
It was really easy, I didn't even need a jack to install it. Just loosened the rear set on both sides so i could get to the lower engine mount. Got down real low and lifted the engine into place with one hand, and set a bolt in the top mount to hold it in place with the other. then the engine was able to pivot itself into the lower mount so I could bolt that too.

all the wire connections have plugs that fit up to the existing wire harness, which was nice since my geese chewed on the cables a little bit and made them ugly.

I torqued the engine mount bolts to 45ft/lbs

Reasoning for a new engine? I guess I could have saved a few bills by buying just the parts but this way I know I've got a fresh start again and no issues should arise.

I first took my hellcat to a muddy dirt-bike track when It arrived, in hindsight it was probably a terrible idea for it and most likely contributed to the rust spots on the engine.
Thanks for the update. Good to know it went simple enough. thinking of just buy a spare from them or maybe try the zs190 swap in winter.