View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 06:49 PM   #2

yup it is how some of them work it, i am getting a full assembly bike but wil still do my own pdi .but plan to cut all the plastic away an inspect it before i sign as i will be picking mine up about 1/8th mile from my house there is a bridge that ups cant cross an they dont have any small trucks ,so i will check the oil as well as i may start it up too ,we check what we can think of couse later its like why did i not check that before . sorry to hear it an you did some home work too i did choose txmotorsports an they did me right so far ???, shipped on monday got my mco paper work on friday ,so there plan was for me to get the bike an the paper work the same day pretty nice last friday,after storys about them all,with me its now not TX, its UPS freight should have been hear friday then today ,so my not so bad situtation yet it it will be hear tomorrow ,not holding my breath until its out for delivery at this point
all kinds of sorry from ups is what i get ,
see they know there are so many others in line to buy,dont think they count on repeat customers ,dont know why some of the service is so bad ,it just is what it is with the china bikes sometimes, among the world we live in as well,times have changed, they know they have us over the barral of sorts, customer service is all but gone anymore for the most part ,it depends on how there day is going ,an sometimes we get it but mostly not,they also get us through the excitement of getting a new toy ,an we forget many things too,not saying it was right

Last edited by Hawk 229cc; 06-11-2018 at 07:34 PM.