View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 03:35 PM   #5

Say is ain't so Joe!

I had the pleasure of meeting Joe on the 2016 Baja ride. I found him to be a straight shooter, very engaging with lots of great stories of his experiences both on and off bikes over the years. He is a stand up guy as is Steve at CSC.

I agree that Joe was the right person at the right time for CSC and their partnership with Zongshen. Joe's engineering background and in particular his expertise in manufacturing processes and procedures lent tremendous credibility to the quality concerns that many may have had initially regarding the CB's that CSC offers. He championed and fiercely defended the product from the nay-sayers and haters. Not to put words in his mouth but I don't think Joe would have done this if he were just a mouthpiece/pitchman for CSC and didn't truly believe in the product.

It is also unusual for an engineering type to have such a passion for writing that allowed him to convey his enthusiasm for traveling, riding, and CSC products/services as well as firearms, shooting, etc.

Anyway, I wish Joe all the best in his retirement. I suspect he will be keeping an eye on here and other boards.

Rojo