View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 03:03 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
The history of those guys has been (if I remember correctly):
At first, they were about the best, most responsive and friendly people out there. Members sang Don's praises. Bikes were shipped quickly and lots of communication.

Then one day, something with the financial processing went south. Many people here who had bikes on order ended up getting their money back and APSCUSA gladly refunded their money, no hassle and were apologetic about the situation.

Then after that, they have been sketchy at best and sometimes, one of the worst offenders, when TXP has usually held that award. I'm not exactly sure what happened but they sank quickly.
that makes me wonder if venom has sold out too. i have used them since january and love their customer support and sales dept. i was chatting on their chat tool yesterday and i was asking for 'vince' like i always have before....well the person who picked up with me in chat tool was named 'manny'...omfg! noooooo! please dont tell me venom is now 'manny' ran! isn't 'manny' the famous call name to txpowersports customer support?