View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 07:14 PM   #12

Frustrated

I can so relate to your frustration...and with the same company.....It seemed like I was told the same thing as you.....Yes, my bike finally arrived. However, I must tell you that I have now run into problems with my bike. My bike one day decided to not shut off when I turned the key. It kept running my battery down. I finally figured out that my remote alarm (Under the seat) had malfunctioned causing my ignition to be useless. I replaced the ignition..It did nothing. I finally just unplugged the remote alarm/start and everything worked as it should. They would not replace my remote...saying it was out of warranty.... I literally dealt with them 4-5 months to try and get this resolved. Secondly, please realize that you will not find parts directly related to the Bashan Storm....Roketa does not have this bike listed. No body at APSCUSA or Roketa has specific parts for this specific bike...They say take a picture of what you are needing and we will see what we got. I.E. I need the battery bracket...because I broke it when I was installing a slightly bigger battery. " Take a picture of what you need..and we will see what we got.?" Really?? How about looking at your other Bashan Storms or better yet...How about these parts have an item number where you can locate the exact part we need for our Bashan??? Sorry to vent...but I understand your frustration...and unfortunately, you will likely continue to have difficulty.... The forum is a good place for advice. Best of luck