View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 11:53 AM   #39

i got the hawk ,i went with tx they would have had my bike from texas to Nh from a monday ship friday i got my mco shipped out on wed like 3 days for paper work has to be good ,my problem came with upc frieght ,then a crated bike ,but the ups guy was a total ass ,i should have made hime pull right up to the bridge closest to my house ,good thing i had some good 2 4 wheel dollys ,thinking back an tar road otherwise i did get the bike in the 6 buseness day or 7 day,

we have bridge drivers dont wont to cross some will some wont ,but if they back right up to the bridge the 2x closer to my house like an 1/8th instead of 1/4th mile,it was blish down an up a few slopes ,this was the only reason i wanted full assembley wich one still needs to do pdi on

it was 115.00 more at the time most get 200.00 an more ,just to make pushing the bike home ,other then the ups being a dik, tx was supportive answered the phone right there an refunded the amounts or near 200.00 for some reason its al that matters it i got mine for 1259.00 something like that

Last edited by Hawk 229cc; 07-13-2018 at 12:41 PM.