View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 12:37 AM   #34

Hey Chinabike ! Man throw some pix up of the carb spun around and the oil cooler for sure ,I have a carb spinner coming for my Vader (My Vader is finally supposed to ship the 16th of July) and the oil cooler too, I'm interested in seeing where you mounted the "radiator" part of the cooler as well as where the oil take off and return hoses are routed ,I have seen a Grom install but the Grom motor and the Vader /Hellcat motors are two different things .I don't plan to offroad the Vader at all but I am still wanting to make sure the oil cooler hoses can be routed in such a way that they wont get easily snatched loose or off by road debris, etc. Asl o the "radiator" part needs to be where the wind can hit it ,but at the same time not overly exposed to road hazards.
did you have any issues with throttle cable length after you changed the carb from front facing to rearward facing? I wouldn't think so since the original carb faces to the rear but the mikuni intake is a bit longer iirc. Anyways glad you got the parts in and installed and like them ,can't wait for mine to finally get here so I can start on it ,I'm missin' out on my summer ridin time !!
2020 Orion RXB250L