View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 10:01 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryBD View Post
I talked to roadrunner today and they say they located the crate. They say its now loaded and ready to go on its next leg of trip soon. It’s Friday so they say it will probably leave Monday. So it looks like it will have sat in one spot for 15 days.

When i saw it sit for over 10 days i thought i should inquire and so they looked for it and found it. I don’t know if they would have looked if I didn’t call.

I wonder if they wait for a truck to fill untol its moved. If so I would much rather hear the truth,” its going to be a while this is economy shipping and truck not full yet.”

Either way it sounds unusual for it to sit for what looks like will be 15 days in one spot. I’m just glad they found it. Summer’s passing by...

part of cheap shipping mabey wrong truck,yes mine got put on the wrong truck an spent the weekend in penn, an one of my crate poles was bent too within 2 inches of the exhaust pretty close couse it was like 6 inches when striaght .so make sure you check it,if you can pull the cardboard off an get a good look before you sign pop the 2 straps an the cardboard comes right off fast an can go right back on ,so dont let the driver tell you cant pull it off ,few more inches an mine would have got hit by a fork lift ,the poles dont bend too easyer either so it had to be a fork lift at some point but it was ok i, ups freight were not on the ball at all ,an the driver was the worst i ever seen ,so you should be fine,most are not like that guy ,enjoy your bike too