View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 10:55 PM   #49

@rigidchop. I will let you know how registration goes. I got mine from Q9powersports. On their homepage there’s a link to registration and you fill out the form with the serial number on it and other information like make and model. Then in about 3 to 5 days they send out the certificate That I take to the DMV. I will let you know how that goes. I have read that some bikes you fill out the registration information and the certificate comes all the way from China. That is not the case I am told with this bike.

The only thing I found damage was that little peg that they rear brake spring goes to on the bottom of the frame was bent but that doesn’t seem to cause a problem.

I can’t seem to figure out what this lock is on the steering/ignition key. if it’s supposed to lock the steering in place I can’t seem to get it to do that. ***nevermind. Figured it out steering has to be all the way to left or right to lock steering.

I don’t want to get off topic so i think i will post another question about hauling the bike in another thread.

Last edited by GaryBD; 07-19-2018 at 02:07 PM.