View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 09:07 AM   #10

Welcome to Chinariders.net Lucas! Actually my list has grown and I need to update it at some point today and add the description and links for the addtl. parts ,so check back for that !
My Vader 125 has been trapped in "shipping limbo" for a while now ,I have this huge pile of parts ready to put on it and no bike yet ! But, I will be photographing as well as Video'ing the build and posting those just as soon as it gets here so you will be able to see how it looks both stock as well as during the build up as well as the "finished product" ,altho I'm not sure we are ever really "finished" once we start modding a bike, there's always that " one more thing" you want to add or change lol!

Anyways I am glad that "The List" is helping people, I figure if it helps even one person find a part they have been looking for or gives them an idea for their bike even if they don't use the specific stuff i chose then it has served it's purpose and was worthwhile!

Be sure and post us some info and pix of your Bike and build too, I never get tired of seeing what other people do with their machines be it small details or major rebuilds!
Once again welcome aboard ,chinariders.net has a great community and has been a great help to me as well as many others, I think you will like it here!
2020 Orion RXB250L