View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 03:06 AM   #12

and shawn for what it is worth, you'll find that I am not the only person whos had problems with wheeling cycle. they have an attitude of not giving a crap and when you are dealing with something as potentially dangerous as a motorcycle (especially one made from inferior materials) attention to details count.

what if one of those nuts had come flying off there?

they simply cannot be bothered to work on these bikes. you should have seen how tight my chain was when they delivered the bike and there was no way to loosen it as the axle was all the way forward.

dealers like this are going to screw you guys at AL. IF i ever buy another chinabike it will either be through Bruce or mail order.

if the dealer doesnt stand behind the product then he is making that product look bad.

I had a friend who was almost ready to buy until he saw what happened with wheeling cycles.

he may still take the leap if I can talk him into going up to see bruce, otherwise he will buy online and we'll put it together ourselves. what use is a warranty anyway when you cannot even trust your local dealer.

I'd keep my eye on them if I were AL...and you might wanna ask around for other's opinions.