View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 01:32 PM   #8

I usually like to slow down when I get tail gated... I'm never in a hurry when I ride my moto... riding someones ace, must be in a hurry and I have plenty of time to spare

Had one tail gater get all pissy and follow me for the longest time... with a freshly filled gas tank I let them follow as I took random roads going slow for the longest time and several 'burst of speed' to get a small gap every now and then...

Well I got bored and slowly led them towards 'the hills' and I turn last second and blast up a nice big rocky hill they can't get up on 4 wheels easily, I turn the bike off and waited for them to make the next move...

Their next move was to curse, piss, and moan for a few minutes while I waved and said "Did I finally find a way to get you to back off"

This was me

This was the look on the guys face...

I just wasted close to an hour of this pricks life, who knows how much fuel in his big ace truck (just a sip of fuel for my KLR), and he didn't get any tail gating road rage justice.

This other time I was being tail gated by a texter/phone user for a several miles on I-25 down towards the Denver area, speed limit was 50 (or 55) but traffic was doing closer to 80... all of a sudden vehicle traffic in front of me just came to a STOP... I decided it was time to use my 1%er Motorcycle Rider badge and safely lane split my way home... glad I did because all I heard was SCREAAAAACH followed by a loud sound I never want to hear again while riding a motorcycle... and knowing that person was just tail gating you a split second before

Dual Sport Motorcycles for the Win

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.