Thread: Idle air flow
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 02:57 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by artur94 View Post
NzBrakelathes
Have a look at my post No11
I have clean, set Throttle body butterfly valve, restart ECU and this didn't help.
4 photos of PCHUD shows what you asking for.

Stepper motor is around 30/35 steps when Idling
Voltage is 14.4 when all switched off, after switching all ON is dropping to about 12.4V and if closed loop is not active engine is keeping up with this load, when Idling.
Only what I have find out it was that when Closed loop activated engine playing up when under Power load.
Maybe one of the sensor is not sending the correct informations to ECU
Here is what I se (Mind you its a photo not live data as if bike was here )

You have LOW voltage when things are powered on - I almost think you need to check and compare to another external volt meter if the ECU is seeing it correctly or you have a poor regulator or stator.

Your Air temp coolant temp tells me it bloody cold where you are! is that true? is the coolant temp and air temp when you first start the bike somewhere correct? is it nearly snowing? temps at engine warmed up seem ok.

The Injection ms (Milliseconds) should be somewhere around 2.3 - 2.5ms when engine is warm (above 60 degrees C) I see its 3.0 is that when engine is cold and it is in Choke mode?
O2 sensor voltage if all things are correct should move "lean to rich" or volts up n down.

The stepper motor below 42 steps is OK

Last edited by NzBrakelathes; 10-21-2018 at 05:49 AM.