Thread: Q9 Powersports
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 02:48 PM   #1

Q9 Powersports

This is just my experience with this distributor. Your experience may be better or worse. I will just state the facts and you can decide from there. I ordered a Hawk 250 from them the day before Thanksgiving, November 21st. The bike arrived on Tuesday, December 4th. The transit time was probably longer than usual but that is probably because of the holiday. There was very little damage to the outside of the metal crate. Just a fork mark on the corrugation and a bent metal rail on top. I had the bike delivered to my work address as we have loading docks here; therefore the unloading process was uneventful. Q9 is based out of Wisconsin according to their website. The bike was shipped from RPS direct out of Carrollton, TX via Roadrunner Transportation. Q9 was always quick to respond to my email questions. Usually the same day. A damaged muffler cover was found when uncrating the bike and Q9 sent me a replacement within a few days. Honestly it wasn’t even shipping damage. It was the packed badly in China for the trip over here. I purchased shipping damage insurance for $35 at checkout and they made good on that. I could have probably taken advantage of the insurance for a few other items but then again it was poor packaging and not shipping damage. I am still waiting on the certificate of origin which they say could be up to 10 days. I have no reason to believe that it won’t based on my experience with them. I’ll report back if that becomes an issue.