Thread: Tested a tw200
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 02:30 PM   #10

I also looked at the Suzuki Van Van 200. The seat is amazing! I want to put it on my Apollo. The suzuki is geared more for the street. Super soft suspension and not much of it. I could almost bottom out the forks just pushing on them in the showroom.[/QUOTE]

I owned a Suzuki Van Van for a few months. It’s not a bad bike but doesn’t have strong enough legs for any kind of highway riding. Even with different sprockets there just isn’t enough oomph from the 199cc engine for everyday dual sport riding. Like you said the suspension is way too soft and not adjustable at the front or rear. I did like the fuel injection and oil cooler on it. I didn’t like the tiny gas tank. Why they didn’t just put the 250 in it that they already make is a mystery to me. For what it costs you could get a Kawasaki VersysX 300 for the same price and twice the performance on road and off. I should have bought that instead of the Van Van. You can find last year holdovers for less than $4800 new on the showroom floor.