View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 08:50 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerikol View Post
...Personally, I would go the extra little bit and look into the Mahindra Roxor...
Thanks - I have been drooling over a Roxor since my bike dealer where I used to live began stocking them. They really do look like solid machines.

One of the nice things about living in Montana is that I believe it would be pretty easy for me to register the Roxor and drive it most everywhere I need to go other than the interstate. One of the drawbacks of living in Montana is the winter weather, so I would need to install a cab and a heater on the Roxor. Once all that's done, I think I would be in for close to $20k. Also, I have 3 kids, and one very attractive wife. if I wanted to run around with more than one passenger at once, I would need to install a back seat and a more comprehensive roll cage - more money.

So while the Roxor would be a great vehicle for some, to set it up for my needs would push me well above $20k and I don't think the value proposition is there for me at that price. Hence, when I stumbled across the Comando, at $11k, I thought, hmmm - probably not the best idea I have ever had, but you never know....