Thread: $5895 for RX4
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 12:03 PM   #113

I also find the pricing a little disappointing after watching a youtube video of a demo ride someone did with Zongshen and the retail price in China for the RX4 with the Tourfella's was at $5295 roughly. So we are basically eating $1000 to get the bike in the states. So that really tells me that CSC does not get much of a discount from Zong to be their US distributor if we are seeing that kind of premium.

Also digging through the stats it appears the RX4 loses ground clearance to the RX3. No published numbers for suspension travel, but looks to be about the same. I was really hoping for more ground clearance with this bike and a little more suspension travel given that is one of the dings that many reviewers have had with the RX3. Somehow looking up RX3 and RX4 videos landed on some Royal Enfield videos. It looks like RE has really gotten their act together and bringing a solid product. I am now watching to see what happens next with the RE's as well. Just watched some videos on the new 650 twin and it looks pretty darn good.