Thread: Pretty nice
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 03:16 PM   #12

You probably ended up with a different Bashan badged animal all together, I hear China likes to ship the USA the "crap end" of the China Bike Barrel and the rest of the world gets the better stuff for the $$ paid

As for your rear brake locking up, bleed them several times with DOT 4 brake fluid and re-lube the guides/pins on the caliper... I did that before our first ride and have had no problems in 5,000 or so miles.

I also forgot to mention I changed the spark plug for a Denso Iridium (their $40 "Racing" version is in there now ) to go along with the 2 wire Denso Coil on Plug I initially installed to help diagnose our "weak/no spark" issue we had with the bike... stock coil wasn't the issue, fake NGK spark plug was to blame there.

That fake spark plug might be another "Manny" created issue... ??? as I seem to be one of the few who got one, complained about getting one, or even noticed it was a fake...

PS. Your bike looks AMAZING! I only wish I could get some fresh/new plastics on ours to make it look half as good

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.