View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:21 PM   #6

I have run synthetic Mobile 1 15w-40 it's the not energy conservation it's the thick stuff for over 20 years in 4 bikes. The engines run very noticibly cooler even on slow hilly woods trails 105 days, air cooled or liquid. The transitions always shifted soother to the point I could tell by feel what was in the case. Ya I know it's not wet clutch rated with a motorcycle on a race track on the packaging. But I have beat them bikes like they were rented. Never had a clutch slip, on 250cc bikes there's not that much HP.

On the bikes that had liquid cooled with a radiator fan on thermostat. Once you changed to mobile 1 the fan never tripped on after that.

Remember oil is so cheap it's disposable it's the parts and labor that are expensive in the end.
2018 Hawk P&P Decked .040 off the head. 17/43 D.I.D. 428, NGK Iridium plug, DeCat, Wrapped pipe, Custom S.S. Muffler core, Nibbi PE30 115/35, L.E.D. Lights, Digital Cluster, USB port, Cutting Bord skid plate, Oil cooler w/ custom CRF oil filter inline, 5Wt fork oil, Rear Shock, CNC Back Rack, 30mm FAT bars, Bark Busters, ProGrips, Adjustable levers, Shinko 700’s lots of Loctite!