View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 11:58 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualSport View Post
Just got Forks, a complete front wheel, and back fender for a Magician for less that three hundred bucks, and got it all in under 10 days from China to rural US-NC... Definitely recommend yoycart dot com..

If my post doesn't convince you then call RPS, Q9, or TX and ask them for a price and time on anything; especially a whole wheel(which is 1/3 what TX quoted me and months faster)..
How much was the shipping cost on your two wheels? The estimate for a full motorcycle says something like $8 on the page where you initially view the motorcycle before hitting add to cart or checkout. I am wondering how much shipping would be and if I should consider ordering a unique complete vehicle

I was looking at the site after seeing your post and noticed they also offer full motorcycles. I wonder how much shipping would be on a full motorcycle? like the Zongshen trike with the motorcycle front and mini-truck bed on back? It looks pretty cool and I have seen people in other countries drive it with 6-7 passengers!