View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 08:20 AM   #8

Here is a YouTube video I just uploaded of our new TBRs.

My Pal Chad, has dropped his bike 20 times, no issues yet. Video has a bit if road riding, racing and offroad riding.

Azhul, again, I emphasize for you to read my post. I said many, not all neg reviews were poorly formed. I have not read your review and seeing how you are attacking mine (since it is mostly positive) means you have an emotional investment against TX. You're only interested in seeing and sharing bad experiences because you're butt hurt about yours. Maybe that time of the month?

Lets ride, you're in the same boat. Im not sure why it matters if you're attacking all users with low post count or just me... obviously you're referencing me as well. I don't even feel like your post deserves a reply but here you go.

I am not affiliated with TX, and because you guys had a bad experience you're going to assume all reviews are from reps. This wasn't even close to a perfect review lmao. The truth, is that all distributors deliver bad experiences, and you're letting your bad experiences, affect the validity of others? You're not just disrespecting me but also potential buyers by claiming I'm a sales person. Your belief isn't based on evidence, but rather a deep seated need to believe. You guys are so invested to be against TX, that I will play your game. You guys are sale reps for other companies and are trying to shame positive reviews for competing companies. I actually have evidence to believe that, where you are assuming this from me having a low post count.

Last edited by PixelJunkie94; 04-08-2019 at 08:52 AM.