View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 01:35 PM   #9

0mg the video!

Thanks for the video! I need to back up a bit, ok I am 63, started sledding in the 70's, riding bikes, atv's, etc. Drifted away from bikes. Last couple of years have enjoyed the atv's, but we get disgusted with the amount of maintenance that goes into a 7000.00 and upwards, quad. We get to a point, what the heck is going to go wrong next, replaced a starter, needs tires, needs front shaft, etc. They are big and heavy, and cumbersome. Last year stumbled onto what I thought was a heck of a deal on a TTR225. Sure, yup, that needed a bunch of parts. We got way to busy last summer, and for other reasons, not to bore you, didn't get out to ride. However, this year our goal to ride the in the dirt once again. Have to back up again, then almost found a great deal on a KLX140L for my wife, last summer. That didn't materialize, and I guess for destiny reasons. Been reading on this site, again, this year, the tons of info, and should have last year acquired a china bike. 1600.00 delivered, approx. I should have acquired 2, last year, skipped the ttr225, would save in long run, even with parts and mods, and have 2 new bikes! I call myself a dork sometimes.Next couple of weeks will get that accomplished, and have some fun this summer, and experience a throttle sensation. At my age, I have to be more careful with a motorized vehicle, than 30 years ago. Thanks to all that contribute! I and we hope to assist as well.

Last edited by wedooit; 04-08-2019 at 02:55 PM.