View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 12:49 PM   #1

Thumbs Up What is the top speed on your China Bike?

I have a so far stock 2019 Boom Vader Gen 1 style that I am still breaking in--SO I don't yet know my top speed but it looks promising as I can get it up to 40 mph stock at around 6K rpms. That indicates to me with a carb/jet update and intake/exhaust mods it might be able to hit 60mph + like I have seen on an SSR Razkull with the mods I just listed including I believe a +1 front sprocket they hit 63MPH GPS with a stock speedo indicating 67MPH.

I only NEED my bike to get up to 45-55MPH so I can comfortably go on at least 45MPH MAYBE some 50MPH roads without a car up my rear too much. Top speeds and mods interest me so I can know what to expect from my stock Vader and also what to expect from mods--which would help a lot to make me decide whther or not to do the mod. I am als interested in speeds of other China Bikes as I originally had my eye on the Hawk and Magician 250's & I. may yet get a Dual Sport or Adventure bike if I have the time, money and will to do so

ANyways I am really interested to hear how fast your bike can go! Please list your top speed on flat ground, preferably with little to no winds or list the head or tailwinds if you think they significantly affected your speed post, list what make + model + year bike you have, also is it stock or modified and if modified please list any mods that would possibly affect speed.

Thanks everyone and have fun on your China Bikes and as always Ride Safe!

"Life's too short not to enjoy it-So's my China Bike!"-Me

Last edited by sirmaxwell; 04-24-2019 at 02:26 PM.