View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 01:39 AM   #8

Update on Powersportsmax! I placed an order for a BMS250 on 4/30 in the afternoon. They shipped it today 5/2 as I have a tracking number with RL. I emailed them this morning as I had paid them extra for the speedy service as I have a reason for faster processing and delivery, as I will explain later. In the email I reminded them of the extra charge, and they promised 1 or 2 day turn around. I received an email this afternoon that the order has been shipped. Positive so far, and I will update as the shipment progresses, as should be delivered Tues 5/7.

I looked into becoming a dealer with a couple of the suppliers, and some require that the dealer purchases say 6 units a month. As self employed, right now my family and I are too busy to take on another project.

One of the fellows on this site has a Hawk that arrived with severe damage, and of course all the freight companies are pointing the finger at who pays the bill. Maybe the bike was damaged in the container on the boat load. Who foots the bill for say a damaged rim, or a damaged plastic? Supplier or online seller? There has to be profit in a bike that sells for 1700.00. some of the less expensive bikes or scooters or atv's have less profit? As a stocking dealer, the profit is made in the service or shop and accessories. If I were to be an online retailer, I couldn't ship out a damaged product. I think the fellow that has a damaged Hawk is theDJReMixer. If the customer is taken care of, he or she will buy again, and give great reviews. But some sellers are crafty, they pay someone to write good reviews that are not buyers of their products. Of course one cant please every buyer. AND sellers have bad days. Maybe one of the best ways is to import directly from the factory. I will ponder on that for a bit.
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".