View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 10:31 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger View Post
Drilling out the pilot jet is easy. # drill sets with pin vise are available on eBay for 4$. For my Hawk a 45 pilot made a huge difference in idle and off idle performance .016- .017 will get you very close to a 45 pilot jet. The number set I bought were actually metric and one bit was 45
Yes my kit I supplied a drill to open it up etc, now I can offer a direct replacement jet so you could retain stock just in case.
The thing is what size should I add to my kit is my dilema #40? but that is stock I am told #42 is 1 size up or #45 as a replacement for stock carb and stock bike etc then at an extra cost 2-3 sizes up?

The other thing I would like to offer (but need buyers or I am wasting my time n money) is an uopgrade carb PZ30B pumper and the kit already has a bunch of jets suitable in that carb, so I would add in other sizes and in between sizes.

See how each is progress from 1 to the next step? less money wasted and less rubbish put in the rubbish bin!

99% of my sales are not from here sadly but from another person and THAT is the ONLY reason a sell the kits daily.

I am not allowed to work here in China so I need to invent another income stream and this is my way of doing it (sorry I know people expect "free" help advise but that can't always happen).

I am also looking for stock carbs from the Hawk, Bashan bikes Tao Tao TBR7 and I will pay postage to NY state - I will be in the USA next month looking at things talking with someone n testing some stuff etc.

My aim is to have a smooth path to a well running bike and upgrades from that which follow from the starter kit. All should work out a good bang for buck and retain the ability to reuse old stuff to the upgrade etc.
Tool sets and things to support the common things most people need and supporting the parts/tune/upgrade etc.

First tune kit with sprocket - covers you fine for stock bike to tidy it up, Carb tune tool helps for air bleed screw, valve adj tool set with special tool and metric feeler gauges so you can use the "go no go" testing/setting method to obtain the right clearance as a beginner. All intended to help the vast majority of new comers manage better the tasks.