View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 08:54 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
I will say this, since I got into this scene about 2 years ago the number of owners/riders/etc has increased quite a bit. Even back then there was maybe 2 or 3 guys on youtube doing any sort of videos related to these bikes, and only one that was doing it consistently (Motocheez). Now you have 20 or 30 guys posting vids on the regular.

I think as time has gone on, information has been collected and preserved in place, and there are more examples out there of these bikes being reliable and viable options the number of owners will steadily increase. I know I wouldn't have even considered the Hawk until I watched a few Motocheez videos and then ran into this forum and did some reading.
You're absolutely correct.. Motocheese paved a road on YouTube for a lot of cb enthusiasts. I know he's pretty hot on the TaoTao right now but I'm willing to bet if he gets his hands on the new fuel injected Hawk it'll make for some great vids.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song