View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 04:37 AM   #24

ImEazy

ImEazy ,
Its nice to hear a Dad spanking a 15 year old girl, I like that . It ought to happen more often and it wouldn't have to happen at all . Kids, I hate em .
Just kiddng. I don't have any of my owne , thank God . Could you imagine what holy terrors to the world that would be ? Spawned from a crazy Alcoholic Indian Pollock ? The Humanity !
We do have a 21 year old Daughter, hers , that was quite the handfull since 14 . She is now a proffesional in retail , doing well for herself . Bosses her old man around like Stacey tries to do me. Apple don't fall far .
I wish they could just stop trying to change us ? What a waiste of there time, and mine . I can bend like an Oak tree but I will never bowe down to anybody unless they have a 44 magnum pointed at my head , then I will probably just spit in your face anyway .
Bummer to hear about your wife, that sucks . I lost my girlfreind to a Rice Rocket accident myself , so I know what you feel there bud . Bad part was, she was on the back of my buddies bike, doing stupid crap, speeding way to fast two up and hit a tree on an RD400 at near 100mph comming home from a Kegger party . Neither one felt a thing I am sure.
I sure did :(
Don't feel singled out drinking from stress, that's why most people do it. Problem is, most people are actually alcoholic by nature, not by disease really. It is just how we handle stress is all in this culture, or to unwinde .
Not a real good plan, but that's what we do becuase thats who we are, HUMAN . It is just hard not to drink when stuff hits the fan . I used to do it all the time . I am under massive stress right now with the sick dog and life, but I don't touch the booze because I know it won't help , BUT, it will hurt .
Don't be envious of me man , I am nothing to idolize by far. Just consider me an example of someone that pulled themselves out of the wreckage they themselves created for themselves by the GRACE of God. All I did was quit drinking, the happy part of life I know now just happened because of it . That's a God thing, not a Kelly thing . I am no preacher, teacher, philosopher , but I do know drinking will more than likely destroy you and all around you given enough time. It is a progressive little monster and disease . So watch out, it does push-ups in your head trying to kill you daily while you lay back and fall under its grip because you think you can handle it . It can handle you, not the other way around, trust me on that one . And don't get me wrong here, I am still a basket case man . I crave that suff daily, it ownes me and a little area in my brain , but I just don't drink , no matter what .
I win !!!!
I love my bikes, my girl and my life too much to mess it all up again is all . Stay busy, that's the key too. Work very hard too, that helps your self worth .
Well, thats enough of that 8O

Well, I am curious to see if your Carb settings helped or not on that bike ? I bet they will. I cannot imagine that thing running with only one turn on the air-fuel screw like it was . That would never work on that Mikuni ! Explains the lean out issue for sure . Part of it at least .

Why did you get rid of the Buelle ????? Cost of maintenance ? Although just being a very hi performance Sportster motor, I cannot see where it costs that much more than my Iron Head to maintain ? Except you pay for the name on a Buelle too I guess ? $700 for a Mono-shock ? Not on your best day would I ever pay that much for a shock . That would be like buying a Harley Davidson spark plug from the dealer at $12.00 , each ????
Not happening ! I like Buelles motor design , tried and true . Some of them get my big fat Ugliest bike award though , yuk, they made some monstrocities for sure . Got any pics ? They are doing great with that motor on the drag strip now though if your into watching the NHRA like I am ??? That's a stupid question, your obviously a Motorhead or you wouldn't have onwed a Buelle .

Well, let me know how your adjustments came out ? Will do you some good to get that running right, so at least you can do FAST circles in the backyard . Just imagine it's Bristol Raceway in the backyard and you'll be happy as a clam riding in circles .

Cheers, keep your chin up, it will get better if you make it better , remember that .

Kelly out