View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 01:15 PM   #1

Alibaba Electric Motorcycle

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on the website and I wanted to start off by thanking you all for your help.

I am new to motorcycles, but have a good deal of knowledge with circuit design. I'm very interested in getting the below motorcycle as kind of an entry/hobby vehicle to tinker with. I have worked out the details of getting this to the United States, and having it covered for a refund if it is not what the company claims it to be. Worst case, I may lose the cost of shipping.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...875392889.html

I am a resident in Indiana where a court order is required for a replacement title. The questions I have are:

1. Has anyone successfully imported from Alibaba a gas or electric vehicle, and what advice do you have.

2. According to the company, there is no VIN, I emailed once again for confirmation hoping that they simply did not understand the acronym.

3. Without a proper MSO and VIN can I even get this thing registered and street legal.

Any and all advice is welcome. If anyone has seen or ridden one of these before I am very interested in hearing from you!

Thank you again