View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 04:47 PM   #35

Got most the stickers off the bike. I’m gonna buff it out and see how it looks. The stickers were under a thin layer of clear coat so it left some ridges and ugliness. Got to the first start up finally and man this doesn’t sound like a 229cc. It’s pretty beefy sounding! This exhaust is a bit loud too. But I really like it. Idle was a little lower than I feel like it should be. It was sitting around 1000 with some dips below it. It runs good. I’m very surprised by the quality. I had pretty low expectations but it turns out everything fits really well and it’s well made. There are some ugly welds and that’s all I’ve really noticed wrong with it so far. The MCO was actually in the box! They sent me over a bill of sale emediately when I called them too. So I have everything I need to take to the DMV. The shipping process was completely awful but gokartsusa came through on getting it delivered undamaged and also getting my papers for the DMV. So... I’m pretty happy with the bike! Glad everything worked out. One good thing about these Bashans is they are 49 state legal and pretty easy to get registered. This bike also has a tag on the frame that has all the street legal info and vin and all. So that should be perfect for resale as well. Now I’m just looking forward to making it my own with mods!
Attached Images