View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 08:50 AM   #30

Suggestion?

Hey Duders,
I'm planning on getting this bike in the next week, just ordered off of Venommotorsportsusa and was curious since, this is the most recent thread for this bike, what immediate suggestions would any of you have for it? Initially, I'm getting into bikes is because I can no longer afford car insurance and the PMZ125-1 was eventually what I decided on. I need the transportation for a 30 minute commute to and from school and occasionally an hour commute to Atlanta (if I were to take the highway). I would have bought something more typical like a Honda Shadow 250 but alas I can only REALLY afford a scooter/moped at the moment. So I'm curious to know if you guys think this will really be the best bang for my buck? I'm not really a modder but I'm experienced and have plenty of help to be open to it, however I'm also curious about how long you think the lifespan is with just the stock parts or even if its worth using as my daily rider via stock parts? I already understand this is a little over my head (thanks to the redditors) but you all are very knowledgeable about this particular bike, so whaddya think?
Will it be safe for a good year just keeping maintenance on the stock parts? Or should I really consider some modifications if I want this for my daily long-term commuter?