View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 11:12 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
As much as I want the Lifan myself, for your situation I would suggest the Brozz. You already have a Bashan, so it would seem natural from a convenience standpoint (i.e. parts from Jeff's Brozz250.com for both bikes) to go that route.

But, that Lifan is tempting...
I haven't seen any posts on Lifan here, unless I missed them, have you?
In the past, we have had so much trouble with the EFI on some wheelers, that just a negative situation.....fuel pumps and injectors. Even tho we use ethanol free gas. The Lifan appears, in pictures, to be a light duty machine. I wish I could see one and study it. Since I am a short, older dude, the seat height is tempting, vs modifying the seat and shock as we did on the BMS.

In the beginning of the journey to purchase a china syndrome bike, we were leery of all online vendors. Lucky, there is a small dealer in Salt Lake, that had a Storm, that we looked at. Their price setup was 2000.00. Their brick and mortar store was out of the way, and not like a typical dealership, with a service department. That is ok as they were trying to make an honest living, and had a fairly good sized inventory of china bikes, wheelers, etc., and they were kind and helpful. With a low markup, one needs to keep the overhead at a minimum. About that time I stumbled onto the chinariders site. So I emailed Peace with the thot of possibly becoming a dealer, and at that time Peace only sold to dealers. Jeff and I emailed several times, and he was kind, straight forward, and upfront with no used car salesman BS tactics. When megadan ordered that swing arm, I think Jeff said he pulled it off of a bike. That is service!

Thinking, the next bike will we be a Brozz.
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Last edited by wedooit; 07-26-2019 at 11:19 AM. Reason: OA and typing errors...lol