View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 01:36 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
Just watched your video and I envy you for having well mannered road users! Oh that would be such a pleasure to ride around in.
You have zero to bitch about lol! I have folk cut in front, undertake or generally not give a flying Fark that anyone is around or has the right of way
I’ve posted a couple vids on my Instagram user is same as here
You live in a blessed land but buy stuff from the devil lol

I just watched your videos on instagram... It sucks.
I have a theory that in countries like India, China, Rusia among other HUGE nations don't value life that much because they are so many of them.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
You have to remember that you and I have years of riding experience and have seen and experienced a lot of stuff. For somebody just starting it is a very different perspective. Heavy traffic and inattentive idiots are routine for us, but a real danger to people who have not ridden before. They are so focused on just making the bike do bike things lol.

I work as a part time assistant instructor for a motorcycle course, so I have a good understanding of what new people struggle with. It is also why I have been so busy lately.
Here is pretty much the same thing, but there is another added factor... Some motorcycle rider think that they are immortal and end up doing stupid things like trying like this.
Name:  bus.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  46.6 KB

They can´t go to the left to pass the bus for some reason, so they have the smart idea to do what i show in the image above....
Sometimes they fail and end up stuck between two buses.

I'm trying to convince a friend to get a motorcycle, but he has seen so many of those smart riders get kill, that he is afraid....

We don't know what the other drivers will do, but we can ride on the defense and be careful