View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 09:47 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
A few years ago here on Chinariders, there was a tourist here from Israel, a young woman who had never ridden a motorcycle. She ended up buying a Storm, from a dealership in SLC. She learned how to ride and also learned maintenance from here, and after a few months, rode the bike from SLC to Brooklyn, before flying back to Israel. Your mentioning the Storm and SLC reminded me of her. She has a few videos from before she rode off on youtube. Her bike was pretty well loaded.

I did see the pictures and video, bike was really loaded. I pm one of the other fellows here that had a Storm to get an opinion, before I bought the BMS, he said he had 5000 miles thru country side and streams, rivers, with little or no problems.
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".