Thread: Brozz-a-licious
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:20 AM   #26

Thank you for the kind words!

This is what the windshield is. It's pretty pricey but works fantastic, fortunately for me I found one used on ebay for $50+$15 shipping that was like new. It attach's to the bars with just two attaching points which I was a little uncertain about but seems to work good. The little shield at the top is adjustable and really deflects the air up and over causing less wind buffeting on your helmet. It is narrow at the base of it which allows enough airflow to pass around the shield to keep you cool on hot days. The only downside is the aesthetic part of it, it doesn't flow real well with the lines of the bike but it's not horrible , at least I think so. If the base of it was a little wider it would look great I think but not sure how that would effect the airflow. Bottom line is I love it very much because it performs well as does what it is supposed to do, not to mention deflecting all those pesky bugs out of your face.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...d8452591d1c4c4

This is the sprocket and chain I bought and I like both. I might add I did make a large washer to go in between the front sprocket to push the sprocket in a little to better align the new rear sprocket because the new sprocket sets in 1/4 more than the stock sprocket. If you want me to I can take a pic of it and post it on the Chain and sprocket thread. Also I took out 2 links of the new chain for a tighter fit, you could do it with just 1 link taken out though as 2 links has the adjustment all the way forward and is pretty tight. But it does stretch a little so it will loosen up over time. I have about 500 miles on mine and haven't adjusted yet but I am getting pretty close to needing it.

Rear Sprocket- JTR269.40

Chain- JTC428HDR128SL
2022 Venom Ghost chopper 250
1997 Honda GL1500 Goldwing
1978 Kawasaki KL250
https://youtube.com/@herbiesgarage681

Last edited by herbie; 08-05-2019 at 04:29 AM.