View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 11:41 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by schalid View Post
I received an email today from TX that the bike has shipped. It included a tracking number for UPS freight, which does not work yet. So if it in fact is shipped and on the way, great processing time by TX. I guess all they are is a drop ship outfit. They get crates of bikes in, take orders, and ship. So if there is any damage, I would assume it is the manufactuer or UPS that would be the fault. Any defective parts, then you would need help from TX. So I really hope not to experience that!! So great job I guess by TX. Now we will see about UPS freight. Also glad I ordered this now since Trump just ordered US companies not to do business with China!
lol i ordered my bike from them a few days ago, I only talked to them once but i haven't had any problems yet. When i checked tracking my bike made it from Cali to memphis in about a day and a half, so the majority of the wait time is with the shipper not tx. the 27th is the magic day for me, i hope all goes well for you and your new bike too bud