View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 05:37 PM   #2

Hi Josh, welcome aboard!!!
A few items...ride height to consider....us shorter guys have a problem, and you can check out my posts on the BMS250. The bms is listed at incorrect seat height....check out my posts.Tire size is a deal breaker to some on this site. 21/18 is the size most prefer.

megadan and jerryhawk, and several others including onelegged, that post here, have the hawk, and have done some mods to it that you can check out. The hawk, from what onelegged has posted, has more aggressive tires for dirt as well.

Herbie on this site has the brozz blue eagle, and has posted some of his mods. Others have purchased the brozz, and the storm. chiptoothy on this site was helpful and gave me lots of advice on the storm.

2lz had the csc, but sold it as was thinning the herd. He posted several writeups on that bike, with his mods, etc. the csc is more money, but there is more service and support.

Orion has come out with an enduro, looks a lot like the ktm, but check it out as well.

The counter balanced engine was not a deal breaker for me.

The efi machines are new, and personally, I am not a fan as of yet of efi, on the china bikes. motocheez bought the hawk dlx and did a video on it. culcune posted a video of a buddy of his on the lifan xpect.

There are many folks on this site that have been on here for years, many kind people here, ask any questions you might have. or even pm any of us.

good luck and keep us posted!!!!!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Last edited by wedooit; 09-01-2019 at 12:52 AM.