View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 12:00 PM   #185

Dan, so great to see your smiling face! Thank you! Glad you cleaned up your shop looks nice! You are a remarkable genius, and thanks for sharing your knowledge to all on this site, and helping us, personally, as well. Thank you for your kindness.

I agree with onelegged dude above. Pics and videos of the VFR repair, would be kool. If I would never own one, I learn from your analytical approach, and how you present the repair, or the steps, to accomplish the goal.

I agree with your remarks regarding euro brands of bikes, and the market driven costs. In our area, I cannot believe there isn't more china syndrome bikes. (There has been some used storms advertised for 1500.00, out of Salt Lake area....new 1500.00 off internet)

Thank you again for your time, and videos!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".